Monday, February 4, 2013

Cartoon Skeleton




The cartoon skeleton I did was Minnie Mouse. I started this project by going on the internet and finding a picture of a cartoon. Once I found the cartoon I had to try to draw a skeleton for the position the character was in. It was difficult to try to draw where all the bones would be and what shape they were in. I had to modify the head of Minnie Mouse and parts of the body to fit how the picture looked. I learned that drawing a skeleton and getting all the bones in place was very challenging and required a lot of planning ahead of time. I learned you have to try to draw things as you see them and not how you imagine they are. I feel like I tried my best and tried to get everything in place to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment